Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So much for daily posts...

Sorry I didn't get a post out yesterday. Life sometimes gets in the way, you know?
The geek's car has been giving us fits the past few days. Lots of trips to Napa Auto Parts... but we think it's finally fixed. It has 180,000 miles or something... sadly, it might be on it's last leg.
DD had her second session with her new speech therapist today. We're learning different techniques to use with her and figuring out what works and what doesn't. Today we learned that a 1:45pm session is much too late in the afternoon for her... she definitely needed a nap! Lesson learned.
Here's a new Thanksgiving banner I made for the fireplace! I got to use my new laminator- that always makes me happy!


I'll try to get some pics of the kids out tonight- but no promises!

0 comments: