It has officially happened... I am old and now partially deaf. The geek and I went to see Daughtry and Bon Jovi last night. Now, the concert was great (Chris and Jon... so cute). However, most of the time I was thinking to myself, "Does the music need to be this loud?" I was also wondering if the teenage girls in front of us could sit down for a while so I could sit down (admittedly, I didn't wear the most comfortable shoes). And at about 10:30 I was wishing I had taken a nap, because I was seriously tired and yawning. We stayed until the last song but left before the encore(s) to avoid the traffic... yes, we are officially old.
On a good note, we left the kids with a babysitter for the first time EVER. They were both asleep by 8:30 and had a great time! And we only called home ONCE to check on them!
And to commemorate the event... a little pic of us all dressed up for our date!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Huh? What? I Can't Hear You...
Posted by Erin at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute are you guys??!!
And I'd totally be feeling the same sentiments if I went to a concert!
You're "younger" than me bc at least you went to one!! :)
The realization that I'm "old" is coming in waves, I have not had one specific event yet... but it's definitely there. I fight it daily!
I lost .2 pounds this week also. I'm not on a program, but I got "fluffy" stress eating in Iraq. I had pizza out of convenience alone, I have nobody to blame but myself!
Post a Comment