Call me crazy, but I feel somewhat melancholy this morning. Depressed even. The event I'd been anticipating for weeks is now over. The spring in my step is gone... I feel a little lost. What will I look forward to now?
"Twilight" was great... certainly not as good as the book (but what movies are?). The theater was sold out... composed primarily of teenage girls, half a dozen teenage boys, and a couple of mothers and grandmothers sprinkled in as well (me included). There were lots of annoyingly high-pitched screams from all the girls... like a Jonas Brother or Miley Cyrus must have been there! I felt somewhat ridiculous being there... like I was a chaperone or something. But it was a great movie- I will definitely drag the geek to see it soon. I swooned each time Edward came on the screen... lots of romance and eye-candy for the ladies! And though there's no nudity and no sex, there is a bit of action to keep the men interested!
And the ending... definitely leads a person to believe that they're planning to make a sequel! Well, I guess there IS something for me to look forward to!
Now... back to real life! Got to get DS up for school!
Friday, November 21, 2008
There's Got To Be A Morning After...
Posted by Erin at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment