Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolutions... Do I Dare?


Generally I don't make resolutions... at least I don't announce them aloud. That way when I break them by noon on the 1st, I'm not ashamed. But I thought I should post a couple... just to keep myself honest.
1. I'm not going to say lose weight because we ALL say that and it doesn't usually happen. I would, however, like to change my eating habits a bit and also give up pop (again). Since I'm already drinking a Mountain Dew this morning... this one is pretty much broken, but there's always tomorrow, right?
2. Research more therapies and treatments for the kids... enough said.
3. Get our house and finances in order. We have lived here two years... we still have stuff that needs to be unpacked. I would love to eliminate the couple rooms we have that I'm ashamed for guests to see.
4. Loosen up about leaving the kids with other people... try to get away for a night or two with hubby.
Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve!

0 comments: