Help! DS will not keep his hand out of his pants! Now, I know this is a normal "phase"... although if most of the men I know are any indication, it's not a "phase" that he will ever outgrow. And if that's not bad enough... he now feels it necessary to pull his diaper down and expose his "boy-parts". Not exactly appropriate for school and therapy.
So, the geek and I figured we would just dress him in one-piece pajamas for a while until he got over it. That worked for a few weeks. Except now he knows how to unzip them, so it's started again.
What to do? Well, for now we are blocking the zipper with a safety pin. It's working... but does anyone have any other suggestions? We can't really dress him in pajamas all summer!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Necessity is the Mother of Invention...
Posted by Erin at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment