Jump,
jump,
jump!
DD is also modeling her new "h" shirt that mommy finished this morning!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in." - Leonard Cohen
1 comments:
Oh, I always wanted one of those little trampolines when I was little!! A neighbor had one, and it was such a BIG deal when she let us jump on it! haha! Thanks for coming to visit me and leaving such a great, supportive comment on my BF post. It's nice to be encouraged, esp. when I don't think we are either one ready to quit yet. Your kids are adorable, and I love this shirt that you made. How did you do it? I have seen letter shirts like this before and wanted to make some for Amelia. Very cute! Have a great day, Erin!!
Post a Comment