Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Great Read...


It's not the "Twilight" series, but here's another great book that I just finished reading! Highly recommended! And I think it's being made into a movie starring Julia Roberts?!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a message. As you saw, my bulletin board is made out of an old window. First, I broke the glass and removed it. Then I bought some corkboard that comes in a roll and stapled it to the back. I think I got it from Lowe's. It is pretty thin so I stapled another sheet of the cork and also some cardboard. Oh, I forgot a step. I wrapped the corkboard and cardboard
with fabric before attaching it. Then I screwed a thin sheet of wood to the back and hangers to be able to hang it onto the wall. I keep saying I, but I really mean we - mainly my husband. I think up or copy the ideas and he usually has to make them happen. I hope you can kind of understand what we did - I am not a good explainer!