The geek and I decided we wanted to do something unique with our entryway wall. Initially we were going to do a harlequin pattern like DD's room, but I decided to try stripes instead.
The geek did a great job measuring everything out and making sure the lines were level. I did the taping and painting. I was nervous about them at first, because they are so different from the neutral wall that was there before. But they have really grown on us!
The colors are Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter (the color that all our main rooms are) and Benjamin Moore Wedgewood Gray (which is actually VERY blue).
You can also see the pics that we hung of the kiddos. And a few other frames and decorations I have out for Halloween. Sorry the pics aren't that great- it's hard to get a good one because of the stairway that is right there.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Stripes!
Posted by Erin at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment