
Sorry for the lack of posting this past week. I have been very sick... as was (is) DS and I worry DD is coming down with it as well. It has gotten so bad that I'm going to call the doctor today for myself... which I never do because I have a serious case of "lab coat phobia". Anyway, I've had a pretty high fever since Sunday (peaking at 102.7 on Sunday evening) and now my throat is so sore I can't really eat or drink or sleep... or do much of anything. I worry it's strep throat, but we'll find out. DS seems to be on the mend from whatever was ailing him, but he still has a nagging fever as does DD. I think we'll all be seeing our docs today!
Well, it's strep. Now we have to bring the kids in tomorrow to have them checked. Neither of them have fevers right now, so hopefully they will be fine!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
"...We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Blogging..."
Posted by Erin at 5:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment