Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Eli Stone"

Hope I'm not opening a can of worms here...

I'm not one to preach about religion or politics...or anything really. And I honestly don't spend a lot of my time thinking about what might have caused DD and DS's autism. Illness, vaccinations, diet, genetics, any or all of the above... I'm sure they all played some sort of a part in it (though DS hasn't had vaccinations since 9-months, so it's kind of a mystery with him). Anyway...

I do try to watch and/or read any new stories or shows that might talk about the topic. So, I've got to just let you know that on Thursday night (1.31.08) on ABC a new show is premiering called, "Eli Stone". I don't really know much about it except that this episode is going to focus on autism and vaccinations. Doctors and the American Academy of Pediatrics are all in a tizzy about this episode airing... and how it's going to affect people's feelings about vaccinations. Kind of like the Oprah meat-thing a few years ago... like no one will get their kids vaccinated because of this one show. Anyhoo...

If you're interested... watch it. I know I will...

And let me know what you think!

0 comments: