This is my new best friend. Seriously, it ranks right up there with Mountain Dew and "Dora the Explorer" (thanks Nickelodeon!).
I can safely say that besides marrying me and giving me the most beautiful children ever created, this is the best gift hubby has ever given me.
Yesterday DS and I went to Walmart to get groceries. Before we left I thought, "Wow, the floor really looks like crap" (well, I didn't really think crap, but this is edited for our young readers). Quickly moved the ottomans, pushed the power button and left. When we got back, it was parked in its charging station... and my floors were clean!
Now if only he could find something that would dust and cook for me (and maybe change diapers)!
And yes we named it... Marilyn Monro-bot. Clever, huh? I wish we could take credit, but there is an actual website dedicated to names people have given their Roombas. Clearly we all have too much time on our hands... now that we don't have to vacuum!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Marilyn Monro-bot
Posted by Erin at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment