
So excited!
Found this wingback chair yesterday on Ebay- luckily the seller was only about a 20-minute drive from us, so I was able to pick it up and avoid any shipping costs. I have been looking for another wingback for the living room to go with the one I got garage-saling last year. They don't match, so I'm trying to decide if I should leave them non-matching or buy a matching slipcover for the new one (I'm not in love with the slipcover on the old one, but with kids, slipcovers seem necessary). I LOVE the tufting and the color- the blue/green matches the accents I've been adding in the upstairs. It seemed meant to be!
And the color isn't as bright as it appears in the picture. I've got it outside on the deck so I can vacuum it out and clean some spots it had. I'll take another pic once it's in the house.
Monday, June 9, 2008
New (To Us Anyway) Chair
Posted by Erin at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice! I love good finds like that on ebay! Can I just say that I have been reading your blog and catching up on all of the posts all afternoon. :o) I should be working, but I love reading about you and the kids and the 'geek'! :o) You are such a good mom and the kids are SO lucky to have you.
That's great. You don't know me! I LOVE the title of your blog. My husband bought the website "youaresodumb.com" - yes, he did! It's not up yet, but..oh nelly! :O)
Post a Comment