Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Wait Is Finally Over...



I've literally been waiting 9 1/2 months for the return of "Army Wives"... and tonight was the night. It was better than I ever could have imagined! I recommend this show to anyone and everyone. Even the geek tolerates it and that's saying a lot considering it's on Lifetime.

If you can catch the first season on reruns, definitely do. It comes out on DVD on Tuesday and I'm considering buying it (and I never buy DVDs). Now, I just have to wait another couple days for the return of "My Boys"- another of our favorites from last season!

Edited To Add: And yes, I know it's not accurate as far as Army life is concerned. It's not reality TV (though that's hardly "reality" either)- I consider it as accurate as "ER" or "Grey's Anatomy" or any other drama. It's definitely just entertainment for me.

3 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

Oh my gosh! I watched the first season on Saturday and got SO addicted. I couldn't wait to watch the premiere last night! It was SO sad, but SO good!!

How are things with you? Feel free to email me anytime at astinson@gvc.edu

I am so glad you have a blog!!

April said...

NO!!!!!! I hate shows like this because they're so inaccurate! Don't get me wrong, there's lots of drama, but it's more juvenile and less perfect than they make it out to be! I'm glad you're at least entertained though... don't judge the whole Army and the families off of the show!

Erin said...

Don't worry, April... I know it's not accurate as far as Army life. It's definitely just entertainment for me!