Well, the flooding subsided few weeks ago, but I thought I would get some pics posted anyway for those of you who might still be interested. I know most of Iowa is still cleaning up from it... we are far from being back to normal. And Des Moines definitely didn't get the worst of it- I've seen pics from Cedar Rapids that are beyond belief.
This is the road that the geek usually takes to work- this is only a few miles from our house.

These are the baseball fields that are just off I-80 a few miles from our house. This is the worst area that we saw. As you can see, the water is above the fence in most areas and the dugouts and buildings were under water.
And you think you're bored by these pics? Just look how excited DD was when we went out to take them!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Better Late Than Never...
Posted by Erin at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment