skip to main | skip to sidebar

Full Hands and Full Hearts

"Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in." - Leonard Cohen

 

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally...


Well, I stayed up until 2am this morning to do it, but I finally finished the "Harry Potter" series. It was excellent. I told the geek that if I wasn't completely obsessed with "Twilight" I would probably be obsessed with "Harry" instead.
One obsession at a time...

Posted by Erin at 10:17 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Erin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► December (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (79)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (12)
    • ▼ June (19)
      • Happy Birthday to the Geek!
      • Little Golden Books...
      • Sad, Sad News
      • Free!
      • Not Really Surprised...
      • Less Than a Month...
      • Finally...
      • Mother's Day Pics...
      • Shay and Two Choices
      • We're Famous!
      • Quote of the Day...
      • Autism Speaks Walk Now For Autism 2009
      • Autism Speaks Walk Now For Autism 2009
      • "Please take your cart and items to the center of ...
      • A Perfect Evening...
      • I Can Too Play Nice...
      • My Kindle Case
      • Dear Mommy...
      • I Tried, I Really Did...
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2008 (160)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (10)
    • ► October (11)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (16)
    • ► July (18)
    • ► June (13)
    • ► May (11)
    • ► April (16)
    • ► March (17)
    • ► February (16)
    • ► January (14)
  • ► 2007 (24)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (15)