
I have to admit I watch "Jon and Kate Plus 8" rather religiously. Admittedly, this season has almost been painful to watch. I feel like I've been observing some sort of marriage counseling session... and not a successful session at that. And because I buy nearly every tabloid with Robert Pattinson on the cover... I find myself buying nearly every tabloid with Jon and Kate on the cover.
So, the announcement last night that they were divorcing did not come as a surprise to me. But I am still sad for them... especially the children. They keep claiming the kids don't know what's going on, but do they watch any television? Do they go to the grocery store? Those kids aren't stupid... they know what's going on.
Unfortunately, it has been brought to my attention that the geek and I have a relationship very similar to the Gosselin's. The geek has said more than once during arguments "Okay, Kate..." or "When are you going to pull the stick out, Kate?" (Do you remember that episode? Talk about uncomfortable). If nothing else, this has made me TRY to be a better wife. Not that it's that easy, but I'm trying.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Not Really Surprised...
Posted by Erin at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment