Monday, June 1, 2009

I Tried, I Really Did...

I admit I've been suffering a withdrawal of sorts.
After reading each of them probably 5+ times in a few short weeks, it has been nearly two months since I've read any of the "Twilight" series books. I vowed that I was going to finish the "Harry Potter" series first before I read them again. And before I can buy ANY other books. Besides the "Twilight" series, I don't have any other books on my Kindle. I have four or five waiting on my wish-list on Amazon, and I remind myself that once I've finished "HP", I can buy them. I'm currently on the sixth book- "The Half-Blood Prince". I should be done with it in plenty of time for the movie in July.



But I caved tonight. I started reading "New Moon" again after I saw the trailer for the movie last night. Oh well... I can read them both at the same time, right? Besides, my Kindle needed a dusting off... darn J.K. Rowling. She won't allow the "Harry Potter" series to be available on the Kindle. It would make a killing, but I'm sure she has her reasons. I've had to read AN ACTUAL BOOK- WITH PAPER PAGES. The horror!

0 comments: