
I know I really shouldn't complain about this, but I'm going to vent a little anyway. When I first bought tickets for the "Twilight" convention I was super excited that a majority of the major actors from the movie were going to be there. Minus Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, of course.
However, it started happening a few weeks ago... the line-up changed. First, Kellan and Mike canceled. Then Billy. Then Jackson. And now Ashley. Of the original line-up, only Peter remains (who is my favorite after Robert, so I'm still excited about that). Anyway, I know beggars can't be choosers... and I'm still psyched to see the actors they have replaced them with. Including the director, Catherine Hardwicke, who is awesome.
Still, I am a little bummed. I was all ready to get my photo ops with each of them... and add them to my "Twilight" shrine. Eventually I will have my pic with all of them. It's just going to take a little longer now.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
This Is Not A Complaint...
Posted by Erin at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment