Here are a few pics from Friday night- supper at Hard Rock Cafe with the other TwilightMoms (http://www.twilightmoms.com)! Disclaimer- you must be SOMEWHAT crazy to be a member of TwilightMoms. As these pics show- we fill the crazy quota!
A couple of us also brought along our "Pocket Edwards" (since Robert Pattinson himself couldn't join us).
I also just have to tell this story...
I am a night-owl. I rarely go to bed before 1-2am. However, Friday night I decided to head to bed early with my roomies, since they were all exhausted and I didn't want to wake them up by coming to bed later. In the morning I learned that a few of the other moms had run into Peter Facinelli in the hotel bar and hung out with him much of the night. It seems he had forgotten his passport (he was supposed to fly to London that night), so he was stuck there another day. Of all the nights to go to bed early!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
TwiTour 2009- Friday Nite!
Posted by Erin at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment