Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TwiTour 2009- Friday

I thought I would post each day's pics separately... here are Friday's! Friday's special guests were Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen) and Gil Birmingham (Billy Black). Both of them were wonderful! Funny and SO talented! Gil played guitar during his Q&A- he is actually very good. Peter told the best stories about his family. For those of you who don't know, Peter is married to Jennie Garth (of 90210 fame).










On Friday I also had the honor of attending a wine and cheese tasting with Peter along with five other girls. It really was a once-in-a-lifetime experience- something I will never forget! No pics from that (against the rules), but I did get a picture and hug from him when he signed autographs later in the day. Just waitng for that pic to get emailed to me and I will post it!

0 comments: