Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is He Saving Them For Later?

So, DS's newest obsession (and he has a few old obsessions already, mind you) is hiding things. Hiding everything... toys, food, books. His favorite is definitely food though... he just loves tossing food between the railings of the banister onto the basement stairs. And sometimes he's not even trying to hide them... sometimes he'll just throw them over your head and figures if he can't see them and you can't see them, they're hidden.

Well, this is his newest hiding spot for food.



Can you tell what it is? Yes, that is the space between the fridge and freezer. He put a ton of animal crackers in there... it was the funniest thing. And yes, I forgot they were there after I took these pics and when I opened the freezer later on, they fell out and broke all over the floor!

0 comments: