Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank Goodness Its a Three Day Weekend...

Otherwise I wouldn't have time to read this...



I am obsessed. I finished it in less than two days... and I'm starting to read it again because I keep going back to reread my favorite parts. I bought the other three books in the series, but I already know how it ends. I couldn't sleep the other night until I got on the web and found some spoilers... like I said, I'm obsessed.
I fear my children, husband and housework will be greatly ignored in the next few days due to these books.
Who knew I was so into vampires?

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you for all your prayers and blessings!
Have a wonderful Labor Day,
kari & kijsa

Chef Stinson Family said...

I am trying to refrain from this series..because I know that I will get obsessed too! A couple of the students here at school are reading it and can't put it down!!