Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie Nie Day


The blogging community is like a family.... it really is. Women and men that I will never meet in real life... in fact, I don't even know most of their real names. But I read about their lives, loves, trials and tribulations, joys and pains. I've cried through their births, deaths, marriages, divorces. Perhaps it's because I am a stay-at-home mom... but these people are my friends. They fill a void in me that comes from staying at home with two small children, without a job, and without adult companionship.

So, when I read about the recent accident involving Nie Nie Dialogues, I just felt like I should at least dedicate a post today... since it has been declared Nie Nie Day in the blogging community. Take the time to look at some of the wonderful things that are being done to help this deserving family. Design Mom has done a great job organizing this celebration and there are so many excellent items that you can bid on... all for a great cause!

0 comments: